digest: US imperialist global terror can be ended, not by legal indictments, but when revolution, led by the working class and oppressed nations, buries the fascist political-economic system where its 'justice' makes its crimes legal, just, and humanitarian. See Restructuring the World by All means, Now All Legal, p.2, http://www.burbankdigest.com/node/469
The International Tribunal on Indigenous Peoples 'and Oppressed Nations in the United States.
BILL OF PARTICULARS AGAINST THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Columbus Day Promotes Genocide
Indictment of the Federal Government of the U.S. for the commission of international crime (excerpt)
By Francis A. Boyle
Native American People
1. The Defendant has perpetrated innumerable Crimes Against Peace, Crimes Against Humanity and War Crimes against Native American Peoples as recognized by the Nuremberg Charter, Judgment, and Principles.
2. The Defendant has perpetrated the International Crime of Genocide against Native American Peoples as recognized by the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.
3. The Defendant has perpetrated the International Crime of Apartheid against Native American Peoples as recognized by the 1973 International Convention on the Suppression and Punishment of the Crime of Apartheid.
4. The Defendant has perpetrated a gross and consistent pattern of violations of the most fundamental human rights of Native American Peoples as recognized by the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
5. The Defendant has perpetrated numerous and repeated violations of the 1965 International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination against Native American Peoples.
6. The Defendant has systematically violated 371 treaties it concluded with Native American Peoples in wanton disregard of the basic principle of public international law and practice dictating pacta sunt servanda.